Important questions your girlfriend has to answer
Before you start building a serious relationship with single Russian ladies, you need, of course, to know them better. Who is she, what are her interests and values in life? How do other guys treat her? Does she have goals in life? How does she look at life – positively or negatively? Does she have complexes?
However, before asking single Russian ladies any question, remember a few rules:
- Some questions are relevant only in a specific context. Ask questions that require detailed answers. Feel the situation and ask the girl what is most relevant at the moment.
- React to the girl’s answers. Express emotions. Do compliments. Or vice versa, sometimes you can “tease” your girlfriend.
- Try to ask such questions, the answers to which will be interesting for you – it will help to know a person better.
- The question should be simple and easy for understanding. If you ask too abstruse questions, then the girl will lose the desire to answer them.
- There should not be too many questions. After you have asked something, you can develop a topic, discuss it, and express your own opinion.
- The first question that you ask, should provoke a girl to give the most detailed answer. After the first question, you can ask clarifying and additional questions.
- Ask the question that she will be interested to answer and which gives you the opportunity to develop further communication.
It is worth noting that you do not need to ask one question after another. Sometimes, it’s better to wait and let your woman to ask something too. If you just ask questions, it will look like a custodial interrogation in court or a job interview.
What questions can you ask a girl? We have prepared some interesting questions that you can use in any situation. Also, they will help you to know better the beautiful girl and help her to reveal, you can make an overall impression of the new girlfriend, her preferences, the nature of the character, the attitude to different things and so on.
Interesting questions are questions that support the girl’s interest in communication, but at the same time they have a neutral theme. Such questions can be asked at any date at the initial stages, as they create trust between you and your girlfriend.
- What kind of behavior would you have if you noticed the guy is gazing at you?
- What is the most clinging for you: a look, a touch or voice?
- Do you like to go in for sports?
- If you were invited as a movie actress, what role would you like to play?
- What kind of clothes do you prefer? (Here you can comment on the colors that she names).
- What would you do if you turned into a man for one day?
- What makes you blush?
36 questions that help you and single Russian woman to fall in love with each other
20 years ago, psychologist Arthur Aron composed 36 questions, which, on his opinion, could help two strangers to fall in love with each other. He tested them in practice and the success was complete! Aron invited a heterosexual man and woman into the room, proposed them to sit opposite each other and asked to answer a series of 36 personal questions that are divided into 3 sections. Their task was to answer questions honestly and openly, and then look into each other’s eyes in silence for 4 minutes. Six months later the couple got married!
Arthur Aron realized that he partially revealed the secret of love: vulnerability and intimate confessions create an environment in which the flames of feelings are easily inflamed. But with one caveat: the questionnaire causes love only among those who have already chosen each other, consciously or not. This is not surprising, the unconscious of the two learns and chooses each other; it remains to give the chance and turn the desire into a feeling.
The secret of this experience is that answering such detailed, personal questions, people become open and vulnerable. General openness makes people very close. Having talked on such topics with a complete stranger and listening to him attentively, you will quickly gain his trust. In addition, these questions can be used in therapy relationships. A pair separated from each other can quickly refresh their feelings with the help of a confidential conversation.
Spend about an hour in a quiet place with a single Russian woman. Answer the questions in turn. Speak with an open mind, don’t make notes, and don’t comment on the partner’s answers. Be as sincere as possible. From the first to the third set of the questionnaire, the degree of intimacy increases; you can pause between parts. At the end, look into each other’s eyes for four minutes.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
- Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- What is your most treasured memory?
- What is your most terrible memory?
- If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What roles do love and affection play in your life?
- Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
- How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
- How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
- Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “
- Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
- If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
- Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
- Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
- When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
- Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
- What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
- If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
- Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
- Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
You can add 3 more questions to find out something more about your partner
- If you could choose the sex and physical appearance of your soon-to-be-born child, would you do it?
- Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?
- While on a trip to another city, your spouse/lover meets and spends a night with an exciting stranger. Given they will never meet again, and you will not otherwise learn of the incident, would you want your partner to tell you about it?
If you want to know if it works just try!