Are you really ready for new relationship?
How to know you’re ready for love
How often have you heard from others: “I am ready for love and I need someone to make my life complete” or “I am not ready for love and long lasting relationship yet”? Do you think people really know if they are ready for new relationship? Why do you need someone? Why do you think that someone can make you happy? Do you feel lonely? What is the real meaning of being “ready” for a relationship?
It’s human nature to have a partner and want to be in relationship but you will never be successful with someone if:
- you don’t realize that the most important is your relationship with yourself;
- you want someone who make you feel complete. You are a whole complete person and you just need a partner who accepts you
- completely otherwise you will never find what you are looking for;
- you crave for a relationship to be happy. If you don’t know how to feel happiness being single, you won’t be happy in a relationship.
- When loving yourself and sharing your love is more important to you than to get love from someone, then you are ready for new relationship;
- you search for a relationship out of loneliness and the first person who is interested in you will be next to you;
- you still have connection with your ex and cry over your previous relationship that ended with a break-up. It’s over. You have to be healed from your past to spend time with someone new building new relationship.
The first thing you have to begin with to be ready for new relationship is to spend a quality time knowing yourself. Explore yourself in the ways you like: traveling, spending time with friends, yoga. Find time for yourself and for discovering yourself. Once you find yourself, you will be ready to share your love with like-minded partner who will be magically attracted into your life.
What you need to know about yourself
You can check your readiness for a new relationship answering the following questions:
- Is there something wrong with me? You are unique and there is nothing wrong with you. There is nothing to fix in you because you are not broken. You are complete!
- Am I afraid of being lonely? You like spending time alone and don’t need constant presence of your friends/neighbors/colleagues. You can be with yourself and enjoy the silence.
- Do you need to be healed? Accept yourself, love yourself, care about yourself. Only you can heal yourself from your past.
- Do you know what you are looking for in a partner? If you still have a “must-have” list for you future partner, you will never be successful in relationship. Expectations bring disappointment. You just need to find someone wonderful for happy and loving relationship.
- Can you say: “I am fine being single?” If your answer is “YES” – you are ready for a new relationship.
- Are you still active in pursuing the relationship? A person who is ready for love doesn’t look for it. Focus on your skills, hobbies and interests that can be very attractive for your future partner.
- Are you ready for compromising? Relationship is a two-way street. You are adult and independent; you have a set of the boundaries but don’t forget that your future partner has them too. You both need to make compromises for healthy relationship.
- How important is communication for you? If you want being heard and understood, communication is the only way to do it. You can’t read someone’s mind, neither can they. You have to be able openly communicate with your partner, but you have to be honest with yourself first of all. Build bridges, not walls.
- Are you self-confident? When you are proud of yourself, when you believe in yourself when you know what you worth – you are ready for a new relationship.
- Are you ready to take a risk? Every new relationship is a kind of a risk. If you feel that you are emotionally ready and strong, you will have a wish to jump into a new relationship. Trust your intuition. If you don’t feel comfortable about making any steps in the future, take your time as waiting is always the best choice.
Feel ready? Move forward! Meet a woman!
You feel ready for a new relationship and now it’s time for you to know how to meet women.
The easiest way is use single dating service where you can find friendship, romance and long-term relationship. Online dating doesn’t differ from offline dating, at the end you have a first real date that probably will be a date with your future partner. It’s not easy to predict whether you can find a woman for a short-term relationship or you will be a good match for a long-term compatibility.
Single dating service can help you to go out from your house or office and get you to socialize. It’s a new experience where you may learn from mistakes and realize whom you really want as your partner. If you are old-fashioned and get used to the old standards of meeting, you can go out to the bars, night pubs or just try your luck on the streets.
The most guaranteed way to meet a woman of your dreams is to find matchmaking companies and get a full-package assistance from personal matchmaker Ukraine.
Relationship isn’t created in the way you meet a person but what happens after meeting.