Modern ways of dating
Traditional or modern?
Online dating service is a very popular and modern way to find a match in 21st century. We live in a world of high technologies and people all over the world use their computers and smartphones having different apps and registering on different dating sites for one reason only – to meet a significant one.
Adam, the first man on Earth, couldn’t be alone and that’s why God created Eve for him. He didn’t have the opportunity to choose and had to love what he was given as there wasn’t any other way to meet someone else or online dating, or marriage agency.
It’s interesting that the first marriage agency appeared in England in the late 18th century. It was introduced by clergymen who classify men and women into three classes according to the amount of their income. The plan was to establish such agencies in every city of England. This kind of agencies was open three days a week for members who were looking for a partner. Those who wanted to be the members of such agency had to subscribe a certain sum. It was the beginnings of modern dating service.
The amount of women looking for husband increased after World War II and this situation influenced on dating market. Besides marriage agency, the most traditional ways of dating were used as well. In the first half of the 20th century, you could marry to someone whom you knew from childhood or a child of your parents’ friends, or someone whom you met at church, dancing club or at college. By the 1970s, to put personal ads in printed newspapers was common for singles who wanted to go out for a date. Couples were meeting at bars and discos as well. At the end of 20th century, when almost everybody has a computer and internet, the online dating was up and running.
Statistics says more than words
International dating agency is used in every country and more than a fifth of couples meet online. Dating sites and apps have become a major part of single life and the global statistics speaks for itself.
- 19% of recently married couples said they met their spouses online in 2017 (it was only 5% in 2015); others met their match through friends (17%), during college (15%), and at work (12%). Meeting via dating sites is accepted as a traditional venue. The percentage of married couples who meet online will increase every year
- 56% of internet users aged 30 to 59 years are currently using dating apps:
- 84% of dating app users were interested in online dating services to look for a romantic relationship;
- 43% used online dating to find friends and to have a friendly chat;
- 24 % registered in online dating apps and services explicitly for finding a sexual partner.
- 66% of singles in the world use online dating to expand their dating opportunities; two thirds of online daters have gone on a date with someone they met through a dating site or dating app.
The numbers show that online dating isn’t considered to be a last attempt for singles to find their soul mate but there are still some people who doubt this modern way of dating. The following numbers explain that the percentage of dating sites users in 2017 is huge and that this service became an essential part of our everyday life.
- People who deleted their profiles and left the dating sites within the first 3 months – 10 %
- Male online dating users – 52.4 %
- Female online dating users – 47.6 %
- Couples who get married after meeting on a dating site -17 %
- Current committed relationships that began online – 20 %
- People who believe common interests are the most important factor – 64 %
- People for whom physical characteristics are the most important factor – 49 %
- People who believe in love at first sight – 71 %
- People who say they have dated more than one person at a time – 53 %
Users of online dating sites want to find someone for a long term relationship or even marriage and the chance to meet people who just want to have fun is higher than in any other place like restaurant or bar. Needless to say, it’s comfortable to surf in the internet going through dating sites, checking different profiles of beautiful ladies sitting in a comfortable chair at home, then being in the bar waiting that single woman probably appears there too.
Cheap doesn’t mean good
Nowadays, matchmaking is the most effective dating method among others in the 21st century. It’s a new evolutionary view on dating service. While some people are still trying to find their love by themselves, others already know that it is a waste of time and the chances to meet someone using different methods can be too much time consuming as well as resources and efforts consuming too. Traditional matchmaking no longer works today.
Matchmaking companies are focused on bringing together single men and women who are looking for lasting relationships. Personal matchmaker provides you with a full, one-to-one, service that guarantees introductions and offers coaching to help you succeed on dates. This service is more expensive than online dating sites but it guarantees that you won’t be alone for another 10 years spending money on online dating with no luck.
What are your benefits with a matchmaking company?
- You will save money and time spending with incompatible women using online dating services.
- Using matchmaking service, you can avoid thousand dates and not finding someone right for you.
- The chances of finding Mrs. Right significantly increase.
- You will be put in touch only with serious matches and the risk of meeting frauds is excluded.
- You will be provided with 100% individual service.
International dating agency is a good chance to find a woman looking for husband. If you are looking for serious relationship and don’t want to be scammed, the best choice you can make is to choose the matchmaking company.